Better Food Movement
Participating in this community will inspire you to cook more at home, reduce what you throw away and come up with delicious, real-life meal ideas that will nourish you and your loved ones.
Why join the Better Food Movement Community?
- Are you craving to cook good food…..with ease?
- Are you yearning to switch out the same-old kitchen routine and try something…..new?
- Are you seeking ways to be more earth-savvy in the kitchen….and are looking for support?
Sign up for the newsletter so we can stay in touch. And tag me @MapleandMarigold and/ or use the hashtag #BetterFoodMovement when you share on social media so we can find each other.
By submitting your email, you agree to receive email communications from Maple+Marigold. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Here is what you can expect in the Better Food Movement Community:
- Regular Community time with me, Puneeta, to ask all those burning questions that will make the time spent in the kitchen easy and enjoyable. Questions like, What’s a good mood food? Can I add turmeric to mashed potatoes? What kind of ghee is best? How can I cook broccoli stems? Bring it all to Community time.
- Twice a month newsletters packed with secret recipes + insider tips
- Exclusive access to my “behind-the-scenes” recipe development
- Opportunities to share your own experiences, tips + recipes
- Personal invitations to private events + interviews
- Special discounts for the Sunday Cooking Club
- Lifetime access to my “free” gifts
- Special discounts for my upcoming cookbooks and products
author, educator, food advocate
Puneeta teaches earth-friendly and delicious solutions that work for real life. She’s on a mission to help a million people change how they cook and eat, and create positive habits in their kitchen and home. Puneeta has been featured extensively on TV and on prominent national and international media platforms such as CBC Life, CHCH TV, CTV, The Social, Global News, Martha Stewart, BBC World News and CBC Radio.