Inspiration to lead an abundant, delicious, easy life that brings people and planet closer together.
Photo by Diana Muresan
What’s in the Staying Grounded newsletter?
Subscribers are the first to know about upcoming events, book launches, and behind-the-scenes recipe development. You’ll receive 2 emails a month with:
- Real food recipes that are good-for-us and good-for-planet
- Practical solutions to being more earth-savvy in the kitchen
- Ideas for sustainable and joyful living in harmony with nature
- Appreciation for multicultural, accessible, and inclusive living, with a fondness for India and Canada
- Answers to your Burning Questions
- General news and upcoming events related to Maple + Marigold and Puneeta Chhitwal-Varma
By submitting your email, you agree to receive email communications from Maple+Marigold. You may unsubscribe at any time.
I welcome you to send me your burning questions. I'll answer as many as I can in the newsletter.
Let's be friends!
Follow Maple + Marigold on social media. Tag me @mapleandmarigold with your ideas and questions. I look forward to connecting with you.
People + Planet, Together!
From Food Writer and Climate Advocate comes this Simple-to-follow Cookbook.
Good Food, Healthy Planet
Your Kitchen Companion to Simple, Practical, Sustainable Cooking
author, educator, food advocate
Puneeta teaches earth-friendly and delicious solutions that work for real life. She’s on a mission to help a million people change how they cook and eat, and create positive habits in their kitchen and home. Puneeta has appeared on prominent national and international TV and media platforms such as CTV's The Social, Breakfast Television, CBC Life, CHCH TV, Global News, Martha Stewart, BBC World News and CBC Radio.